A Surgeon’s Touch…
BJIOS Day Surgery is equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities to manage surgeries performed under local and regional anaesthesia. Patients can expect to recuperate in a conducive and private environment. Our team of healthcare professionals will ensure that you are well taken care of — pre and post surgeries.
The Day Surgery is MOH Accredited and Medisave/Medishield Approved.
Medishield Life premiums / Integrated Shield Plans (IPs) and Subsidies available:
What to Expect on Day of Surgery
- Do not consume any food and drinks from midnight for morning surgery
- Do not consume any food or drinks after 7am for afternoon surgery
- Remove any nail polish and make-up
Day of Surgery
After registration, you will be asked to change into a patient gown. Lockers are available for your personal belongings.
Documents to bring along:
- Identity card (NRIC/Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Original insurance letter
You will be transferred to a recovery area where the nurses will monitor your progress. We strongly encourage a family member or friend to accompany you home after the surgery.