- Conduct an assessment of the needs of clients
- Formulate a diagnosis and plan appropriate goals and treatment
- Implement physical therapy intervention
- Evaluate the intervention with appropriate outcome measures
- Provide consultation within their expertise and refer to other health care professionals when deemed necessary
- Where movement and function is affected by aging, injury or disease, physiotherapists aim to maximise the quality of lives of individuals through promotion, prevention and rehabilitation. This includes the physical, psychological, emotional and social well-being of their clients, large families, caregivers as well as the communities and population at large.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree qualification in Physiotherapy and certified with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
- At least three years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents need to apply
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com, indicating job title with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Earliest available date