- Ensure that radiation and MRI safety procedures and precautions are met with strict compliance as required by the relevant standard operation procedures.
- Apply infection control measures at all times.
- Practice good equipment handling and basic troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the relevant consent is/are taken before commencement of procedures that requires written consent as defined in relevant policies.
- Ensure patient’s confidentiality at all times.
- Participate in the department’s training programmes when required (e.g. orientation, on-the-job training, conferences, etc.).
- Ensure that the competency-level requirements of the different modalities are met and recorded.
- Update the management about the operations, progress, problems and needs of BJIOS Imaging.
- Provide training to radiographers, when required.
- Provide progress updates to general manager periodically
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography from a recognised institution
- With preferably at least 2-3 years of clinic experience in a hospital or clinic
- Able to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in English and knowledge in other dialects will be an asset
- Mature and possess a strong sense of commitment and dedication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Singapore Citizen / Singaporeans Permanent Residents only
Remuneration based on relevant experience and qualification.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating job title with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Earliest available date